The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) was formed in 1971 and now has over 183,000 Members, could you be the next?
Becoming a member of the CAMRA is the best way to add your voice to our national and local campaigns and help preserve Britain’s precious pubs and promote real ale. You can join CAMRA from as little as £24 a year, that’s less than a pint a month!
There are also many benefits from being a CAMRA member including :-
- Exclusive members quarterly magazine – ‘BEER’
- Exclusive members monthly newspaper – ‘What’s Brewing’
- Book Discounts from the CAMRA Shop, including the Good Beer Guide
- Free or discounted entry to over 160 beer festivals, including Wigan Beer Festival.
- Access to Branch Social activities such as coach trips, brewery tours, etc.
Upon joining or renewing your CAMRA membership you will receive a host of membership benefits including £20 worth of JD Wetherspoon real ale vouchers for use throughout the year.
The simple mathematics makes joining CAMRA a no-brainer – you’re likely to get more than your membership fee back in benefits.
Join CAMRA now and become part of the real ale revolution.